A platform thats 7 years strong! ×
A platform thats 7 years strong!
Please REPORT the file if you notice something deleted/unavailable for download.

hai!

Kaylakat02

1 hour ago, Kaylakat02 said:

i'm new to vrchat and i'm hoping to make avatars for it! 

I'm still learning as well, just don't get discouraged, it's very damn hard, but that feeling of having something unique (even if you're using a semi popular base model like me) is definantly going to be worth it.

1 hour ago, Exodus said:

I'm still learning as well, just don't get discouraged, it's very damn hard, but that feeling of having something unique (even if you're using a semi popular base model like me) is definantly going to be worth it.

It took me a couple of weeks before i started to get set in and working right on designs and ideas, just don't try and rush it, you'll get confused and burnt out easyer.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Exodus said:

yea thats exactly how I feel, I just want something unique! But it is hard as hell and I know it's gonna take a whilee before I make anything decent lol i'm happy i'm not the only one :)

Archived