Please REPORT the file if you notice something deleted/unavailable for download.

Common Free Software for ERP?

Meldis

8 hours ago, MinerSpark said:

What do you mean software? lmao, ERP Isn't considered completely normal just for reference incase you didn't know, Its sorta ment to be kept private between you and your partner/fellow person

I meant more like stuff to make it more interesting or enjoyable... Like how OVR advanced settings let's you climb around and stuff, Idk what assumptions you're making. I'm newish to VR Chat in general and just like cool features for things.

13 hours ago, Meldis said:

I meant more like stuff to make it more interesting or enjoyable... Like how OVR advanced settings let's you climb around and stuff, Idk what assumptions you're making. I'm newish to VR Chat in general and just like cool features for things.

The only thing I can really think of is ovr toolkit and so on, But I don't use vr as much as i did before, And just because your new definitely doesn't mean you should publicly say you ERP lol.

spacer.png

• 6 months later...

whats wrong with publicly saying they ERP? bout as normal on the internet as eating, peeing, or even *gasp* sex! irl. lol 
I run a very sex positive company, so apologies... I will stand on many soapboxes to get rid of the taboo curtain people try to put human bodies in. intimacy is important. sexual release is actually on first floor of Maslov's. We should all be tolerant spend time educating... cause I'd rather someone be wanking their d!ck than a g_n... just sayin. and oof, we would have so many fewer unplanned pregnancies/unwanted children/arguments about abortion if people were taught and socialized about sex and intimacy... >.< 

alright >.> I'm putting it away. Soz... Just, hopefully next time someone asks a question, even if its silly, we tell them where to find the answer instead of shaming them for curiosity. 

On 10/27/2021 at 4:13 AM, Meldis said:

Cool things are cool and I'm super green and juuuust saw the date, fudge hope this isn't hella dead xD But feel welcome to message here or find me in world or whatever. I'm a slow learner and a terrible teacher, but my tutorials folder is brimming with bookmarks and I have an external harddrive with all kinds of fun packages I've been finding. 

Education for all!!! xDHungry Back To School GIF by Papa John’s

Archived