Please REPORT the file if you notice something deleted/unavailable for download.

Elite Dangerous?

Meldis

Is a multiplayer game that simulates a space game, Like...Be a space pilot and In the universe you can explore the Milky Way of 400 billion galaxies, In the game, you can trade, mine, and participate in various emergencies, such as alien emergencies or factional war emergencies 
This is the Elite: Dangerous gameplay. At the same time, you can use the VR headset to play this game to add a little real feeling.

• 3 weeks later...

I can’t believe I’ve never heard of this game, it looks so cool! Especially for a VR game the graphics are pretty good. I’m still messing around in blade and sorcery but I think this one will steal the show. Too bad it’s not something like Star Citizen where you can kinda fly through various planets atmospheres and land on the planet itself. I’d absolutely love something like that for VR.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/18/2022 at 3:01 AM, neodantedemon said:

I reallly need to log in and play more I like the game just dont like playing alone

I feel you, Ive got a fleet carrier and i just login every few months to make sure its got the balance to maintain itself, Id love play again, but its such a time consuming game

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 4/17/2022 at 10:01 PM, neodantedemon said:

I reallly need to log in and play more I like the game just dont like playing alone

I'd play with you if you'd like, though all I do is bounty hunting in Gliese 868 cause I just like to blow stuff up, you can hit me up on steam at

Spoiler

NeilexTv

if you want to play

Archived