Please REPORT the file if you notice something deleted/unavailable for download.

VR Chat Has Been Really Fun

Meldis

So recently I started playing more VR Chat, and I feel like it is definitely more fun to play with friends. Which isn't that hard to make in game II guess but discord servers have definitely helped a lot. Anyone else mostly have friends from servers related to VR Chat?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I wish it was easy for me to make friends I'm not used to voice chat and if I'm not playing with someone (only have 1 friend that can run vr) I'm usually quiet and too shy to talk. I'm trying to overcome my social anxiety so would love to make some friends

• 5 weeks later...

I been on VRC for about three years now and I have to say I did not expect to be here for this long. It is definitely a very convenient way to keep up with some old friends that have moved away over the years. Being able to talk with people on the other side of the world is also a nice plus. You get to learn all sorts of things about people.

On 8/3/2022 at 6:56 PM, Octarina said:

I wish it was easy for me to make friends I'm not used to voice chat and if I'm not playing with someone (only have 1 friend that can run vr) I'm usually quiet and too shy to talk. I'm trying to overcome my social anxiety so would love to make some friends

One thing that I have found helps is to put some of your hobbies and or interests in your bio. I always tend to check there and if I find that someone has something in common or something interesting to talk about I usually bring it up.

• 4 months later...

Ive had tons of fun on vrchat!

Although I have to admit, my first month was a doozy as a pure quest user. Dealing with crashes, etc. 

But now that ive moved over to oculus link, the only problem i have is not being a nervous wreck trying to meet people haha. 

Archived