Please REPORT the file if you notice something deleted/unavailable for download.

Newbie Downloads

jlusty

Ah, I just joined and realised now downloads are locked to people who have posted 10 times, and seeing as i'm not interesting enough to think of 10 different posts i'm trying to find a "non spammy" way of meeting this requirement... There's literally 1 file I want to download, so making arbitrary posts seems pointless. Any opinions or reccomendations on how to do this are welcomed, thanks in advance... (also i'm normally not one to post much on forums so sorry if this isnt the best are to put this, i'm stupid so... yea)

1 hour ago, jlusty said:

Ah, I just joined and realised now downloads are locked to people who have posted 10 times, and seeing as i'm not interesting enough to think of 10 different posts i'm trying to find a "non spammy" way of meeting this requirement... There's literally 1 file I want to download, so making arbitrary posts seems pointless. Any opinions or reccomendations on how to do this are welcomed, thanks in advance... (also i'm normally not one to post much on forums so sorry if this isnt the best are to put this, i'm stupid so... yea)

Its a 5 post limit, after 10 you will be unmoderated for posting anything (but files)

Post some cute vrchat photos (not inconsistence desktop crap that you can repeat)

spacer.png

On 1/28/2022 at 4:21 PM, MinerSpark said:

Its a 5 post limit, after 10 you will be unmoderated for posting anything (but files)

Post some cute vrchat photos (not inconsistence desktop crap that you can repeat)

Do replying to forum posts count? And where can I post photos?

• 3 months later...

Seems like a newer forum that has cool stuff to offer, can understand the creators wanting people to stay a while, look around and such. lol

Hopefully there'll be a super kewl creator community here soon ♥ 

and hey! das post tres para moi ^_^ didn't even think about photos!! ooohhh, i should post some of my unity horror xD

• 7 months later...

Archived