Please REPORT the file if you notice something deleted/unavailable for download.

Just joined

IronDog

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2021 at 11:52 AM, Call Me Clay said:

made an account to download an avatar 

Pretty much the same thing for me aswell. Still wouldn't mind interacting with some of the community

On 4/28/2021 at 10:06 PM, IronDog said:

hope to see some great avatars here

The avatars i have seen so far look pretty good. Just gotta get my posts up and i can grab some of them.

On 10/20/2021 at 9:17 PM, hippityhoppity said:

I hope the memes i posted in the gallery and this post here will be enough to count for the 5 posts for me.

pretty poggers

• 2 weeks later...

Same here! I’m kinda late to the VR hype train so I’m trying to play catch up XD I’ve been looking everywhere for nice avatars! I also might try my hand at making some, I heard it isn’t too difficult to make some basic celshaded anime avatars. 

On 11/18/2021 at 3:12 AM, TakixD said:

Same here! I’m kinda late to the VR hype train so I’m trying to play catch up XD I’ve been looking everywhere for nice avatars! I also might try my hand at making some, I heard it isn’t too difficult to make some basic celshaded anime avatars. 

After new year is over, The supply of downloadable avatars shall go up, Currently focusing on work and IRL projects while I've got this break :D

spacer.png

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/17/2021 at 10:12 PM, TakixD said:

ikr >.< I feel so late trying to play catch up in my mid 20s when i totally should have known this was awesome back when i was 18 on imvu 🤣. also, hopefully not super crazy late to this party either xD  I do really want to interreact with the community here. sucks seeing that some people legit just have their 5 posts 😔

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived