A platform thats 7 years strong! ×
A platform thats 7 years strong!
Please REPORT the file if you notice something deleted/unavailable for download.

Help Me

Konnyy

3 hours ago, Konnyy said:

Ok ill Trust You This Once Please Help me

could you picture yourself with a men? sleep with one, marry one, possibly have kids with one?
if ur gay then you can probably see these things going, also its perfectly fine if you think your gay and come out but find out you're something else then say you're something else, sexuality can be fluid. 

20 minutes ago, Sin said:

could you picture yourself with a men? sleep with one, marry one, possibly have kids with one?
if ur gay then you can probably see these things going, also its perfectly fine if you think your gay and come out but find out you're something else then say you're something else, sexuality can be fluid. 

I Mean I Dont Really Do Relation Ships Because Of How I Am But I May Be A Little Suspect Because Man Femboi Pic Do Go Hard. Ok I Answerd My Own Question I May Be A Little Gay. 

renge-shrug.gif

1 minute ago, Konnyy said:

I Mean I Dont Really Do Relation Ships Because Of How I Am But I May Be A Little Suspect Because Men Femboi Pic Do Go Hard. Ok I Answerd My Own Question I May Be A Little Gay. 

renge-shrug.gif

maybe

• 2 months later...

Archived