A platform thats 7 years strong! ×
A platform thats 7 years strong!
Please REPORT the file if you notice something deleted/unavailable for download.

The Recent Seizure of Sanctuary.moe and the future of Minerspark

Exodus

As some of you may be aware of, Sanctuary.moe was recently seized under the premise of piracy. Now obviously, because of the exposure their website gave ours before it's inevitable take down, I'm curious if there is going to be much time left for this site as well. What are your thoughts on this subject?

2 hours ago, Exodus said:

As some of you may be aware of, Sanctuary.moe was recently seized under the premise of piracy. Now obviously, because of the exposure their website gave ours before it's inevitable take down, I'm curious if there is going to be much time left for this site as well. What are your thoughts on this subject?

I know everything about sanc, The owner is fake seizing his website to benefit himself in the future while committing fraud, the future of my website will be locked down, I will be purging alot of users removing them from the database, and creating a small paywall, letting new users into my website will be difficult and miminal, but in the future i will accept new members granted they are friends of current users, They pay wall will not be a requirement to be apart of the site, Its purly to assist in my server costs as its quite high.

spacer.png

I understand that the owner of sanctuary.moe was a scumbag, but what I do not seem to understand is how faking the seizure of his own website would benefit him in the future, like, yes, he would be able to make another website and try to garner people in, but I doubt it would benefit him as users don't want to risk another website seizure, which can have negative consequences for some users. As far as I can tell from the websites history, it hasn't changed its cloudflare servers, so I am unsure of his true intentions at this point.

Scratch previous point about the cloudflare servers. The website was seized by akisoba, and attempting to connect to it results in a redirect to akisoba's website directly, which was also involved in the seizure of sites such as vrcmodels.store. Unless the owner of sanc owns akisoba directly, I doubt this may be fake.

40 minutes ago, Exodus said:

Scratch previous point about the cloudflare servers. The website was seized by akisoba, and attempting to connect to it results in a redirect to akisoba's website directly, which was also involved in the seizure of sites such as vrcmodels.store. Unless the owner of sanc owns akisoba directly, I doubt this may be fake.

He owns akisoba and is just splashing cash to buy websites out, He also wanted to buy me out.

spacer.png

Well, I mean now that I do look a bit, both websites were registered exactly within a month of each other, and both were registered via namecheap, which may make some sense. The website of Akisoba is kind of sketchy, and their given address leads to a run down industrial district in Delaware. However, I still don't understand his main goal, if he can create a service which functions as a sort of copyright system, it could be some what profitable. I ultimately don't understand his end goal.

12 minutes ago, Exodus said:

Well, I mean now that I do look a bit, both websites were registered exactly within a month of each other, and both were registered via namecheap, which may make some sense. The website of Akisoba is kind of sketchy, and their given address leads to a run down industrial district in Delaware. However, I still don't understand his main goal, if he can create a service which functions as a sort of copyright system, it could be some what profitable. I ultimately don't understand his end goal.

he wants to profit and benefit creators, he illegally collected data on his users and that can be used against him in a court ruling for GDPR violations as his website never had a TOS claiming he's collecting peoples data.

spacer.png

Interesting, playing the long con. However, there really does need to be true evidence that he is the owner of all these websites in order for him to get criminally prosecuted. I'd assume with proper investigation such info would be easy to gain, but currently, it seems the situation is not one in which much will occur for the time being.

44 minutes ago, Exodus said:

Interesting, playing the long con. However, there really does need to be true evidence that he is the owner of all these websites in order for him to get criminally prosecuted. I'd assume with proper investigation such info would be easy to gain, but currently, it seems the situation is not one in which much will occur for the time being.

At somepoint i will be creating a post with all detailed information about this, For now I dont suggest interacting with any outside communitys for leaking, make sure to watch anything you import for your own safty.

spacer.png

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, DisguisedPickle said:

I noticed when searching for a file that there's a working sanctuary "reloaded" website, I don't trust it, I'd rather use this forum.
If anyone reading this does use it, be safe, use a VPN, maybe Tor to be extra safe, or just be smart and don't use it.

I've seen it also, A redomained version of the site, Pretty confident its ran by the same people, Tor or vpn wouldn't matter if you use the packages from the site, It has the high potential to be ratted/logged and I would personally avoid unless you understand the risks and are willing to take them.

spacer.png

Archived