A platform thats 7 years strong! ×
A platform thats 7 years strong!
Please REPORT the file if you notice something deleted/unavailable for download.

Hello! just a new person trying to understanding something

Mikakor

Hi! so pretty much the title. i just ended up here recently after looking for a specific VRChat Avatar. it says that i need to have 5 "approved content" before i unlock download, can someone explain me what that is? 

Ho, and of course, beside this, i'm a new VRchat user, i'm shy/borderline mute, the rare times i go on VRchat it's to chill with my GF who i cannot be in contact with at the moment or to a club i discovered a little while ago. sooo... nothing much on my side! 

19 hours ago, Mikakor said:

hi! i have read this already ^^ i was just confused about what "approved content" was. but if it is just simple comments, all will be good. thank you ! 

Posts like these, Posts to the gallery like your vrchat images, or some photos irl that you've taken, File uploads (all are denyed atm anyway), things a such

spacer.png

7 hours ago, MinerSpark said:

Posts like these, Posts to the gallery like your vrchat images, or some photos irl that you've taken, File uploads (all are denyed atm anyway), things a such

i see! thank you very much then! ^^ have a good day! 

Archived